Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is a company that works with people. We sensitize and ensure that people are happier and healthier. Our role is to ensure that Nigerians are independent financially.
Due to recent expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to join our workforce in the following capacity:
Job Title: Documentation Supports Officer (DSO)
Start Date: 1st June 2020.
- Scheduling interviews for applicants
- Follow-up the whole recruitment process from the start to the finish
- Managing the company’s website
- Checking up on debtors and recovering debts
- Delivering presentations to clients
- Carrying out other related administrative roles
- Obtaining data/details from the applicants’ resumes
See These Other Jobs Too.
Management Consultant Job – Independent National Electoral Commission
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
Highest Paying Federal Jobs 2020
- You must be ready to work (Mondays to Saturdays)
- The person must be proficient in Ms word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Emails.
- Speak good English with the ability to craft letters to clients/third parties on behalf of the company
- Should be a multi-tasker and be ready to work under pressure
- Ready to work with people to get good results
- Must reside or be ready to relocate to Abule-Egba Ijaye in Ifako-Ijaye, Lagos
- Be able to drive and possess a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Have a passion for selling and marketing dietary supplements.
N30,000 as a monthly salary. No additional bonuses.
22nd May 2020.
Eligible candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Title of the Job” as the subject of the email.
The advert is for everyone regardless of gender, sex, marital status, religion, beliefs, or academic level. Hence, there is no discrimination.
Successful candidates will start working with clients by 1st June 2020.