The Department of State Security Service, DSS, has announced its recruitment exercise for qualified graduates. In this article, we will look, in detail, what it entails in applying for the DSS recruitment 2020.
If you are interested in the DSS recruitment 202, keep reading this post till the end.
This guide will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Department of State Security Service (DSS) recruitment 2020 process.
About The DSS Recruitment 2020
The Department of State Security Service (DSS) is Nigeria’s intelligence agency designed and managed by the federal government to carry out and monitor domestic activities within the country as it concerns National Security.
Th agency was part of the National Security Organization till it became independent until 1986. Its number of employees are classified along with its yearly budgets.
DSS headquarters is located at Aso Drive, Abuja, and the agency is currently looking for Nigerians who are willing to work in their organization.
The following are the general requirement for the DSS Recruitment Excercise
- Interested applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess adequate qualifications and certificates to prove.
- Interested Applicants must be medically fit and must present a certificate from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any cult or confraternity.
- Applicants must not be in financial debt.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
You May Be Interested in These
- Surveillance Support Officers Job – NCDC recruitment 2020
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Surveillance Data Clerk Job
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Application And Details
- Management Consultant Job – Independent National Electoral Commission
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Data Officers Job
- FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application – Form, Portal Registration
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- Apply For The Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
- Peace Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Now
- Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria – Senior Program Officer Job
- Institute of Human Virology Jobs – DSI 2020/2021
- House Officer Job – University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 – Application Form & Portal Registration Here
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- NIMC Recruitment 2020 – Application Details Here
How To Apply For DSS Recruitment 2020
- All applicants should fill the application from the DSS portal
- Select the current and available job opening
- once you have selected any of the available job openings,
- Read the requirements (which is from the above general requirement)
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply Now’
Note: There is currently no announced closing date for the recruitment 2020. We advise candidates to bookmark this page to stay informed on this current opening.
You Might Also Like