We all want to work in a company where monthly paychecks are fantastic. But in a country where private enterprise is not viable, most companies that began years ago are no longer in operation, government employment tends to be the safest option.
With the economic situation in Nigeria, it is understandable to want more than enough money in the bank and there firms that still pay very well, irrespective of the low pay of government parastatals.
Before we go further, let us see the available jobs right now that you can apply for immediately.
- How To Apply For Surveillance Support Officers Job – NCDC recruitment 2020
- How To Apply For NCDC recruitment 2020 – Surveillance Data Clerk Job
- How To Apply Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal
- How To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
- How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- How To Apply For NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Application And Details
- How To Apply For The Management Consultant Job – Independent National Electoral Commission
- How To Apply For NCDC recruitment 2020 – Data Officers Job
- How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application – Form, Portal Registration
- How To Apply For Npower Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- How To Apply For DSS Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- How To Apply For Apply For The Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
- How To Apply For Peace Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Now
- How To Apply For Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria – Senior Program Officer Job
- How To Apply For Institute of Human Virology Jobs – DSI 2020/2021
- How To Apply For House Officer Job – University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- How To Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- How To Apply For Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 – Application Form & Portal Registration Here
- How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- How To Apply For Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- How To Apply For NIMC Recruitment 2020 – Application Details Here
And if you’re considering a public sector job, here’s a list of Nigeria’s highest paying government agencies.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC):
NNPC is one of the highest-paid industries to date. No matter what field you’re in, one can be sure of an awesome pay.
NNPC Team Manager earns about ₦1.19m a month on average, Operations Superintendent earns up to ₦1.4 m a month, and Human Resources Analysts earn about ₦665K per month. Depending on the department and class, interns receive between 13000 and 30000.
Central Bank of Nigeria:
Nigeria’s Central Bank is not a government institution that wants to make its financial dealings public. Yet, it’s challenging to keep such knowledge from the public domain in this technological era.
The wage structure for CBN workers is very high, but such salaries are not readily known. Some CBN employees had cited the wages below.
Deputy Governor CBN earns about ₦3.34 m per month, Branch Controller earns about ₦900k, and Managers earn about ₦700k per month.
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS):
The FIRS, which functions as a tax agency, is a collector of tax revenue that is established to work through citizens’ tax monitoring.
FIRS employees’ entry-level pay varies from ₦80,000 to ₦100,000 a month.
Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA):
The maritime agency plays a vital role in the country’s economic development; it is one of the agencies known to give their workers an amazing monthly paycheck.
Their workers at entry-level receive around ₦120,000 to ₦140,000 a month. NIMASA’s secretaries receive around ₦285K monthly.
Bank of Industry:
Another highly paying federal government job in Nigeria is the Nigerian Bank of Industry. It ranks high among Nigeria’s federal agencies. Banking officers earn around ₦450,000 a month.
These are the highest paying parastatals of the federal government in Nigeria. Take note that some of the salaries aren’t exact, but we assure you they are almost accurate to the actual salaries.
Are you tired of Nigeria? The following countries will give you access to study in their country after covid 19.