Management Consultant at INEC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Consultancy
Application Deadline: Not Specified
In pursuance of its statutory duties and in accordance with Due Process standards, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) seeks to select credible Management Consultants with relevant expertise and reliable track records to express interest in performing the Commission’s 2020 promotional examination exercise.
Scope of Work
Successful companies in line with INEC’s Term of Reference will be required to set out promotional examination questions, administer them, gather results, and submit a detailed report on the conduct of promotional examination for officers at Headquarters, State Offices, and FCT Office as indicated in Lots 1-17 below. Efficient Lots 18 and 19 organizations must organize and harmonize the different Lots reports.
Lot 1: Grade Level 15 and 16 – Location (Nationwide)
Lot 2: Grade Level 14 – Location (Northern States)
Lot 3: Grade Level 14 – Location (Southern States)
Lot 4 – Grade Level 13 – Location (Northern States)
Lot 5 – Grade Level 13 – Location (Southern States)
Lot 6 – Grade Level 12 – Location (Northern States)
Lot 7 – Grade Level 12 – Location (Southern States)
Lot 8 – Grade Level 10 – Location (Nationwide)
Lot 9 – Grade Level 09 – Location (North Central and Headquarter)
Lot 10 – Grade Level 09 – Location (North East Geo. Zone and Headquarter)
Lot 11 – Grade Level 09 – Location (North West Geo. Zone and Headquarter)
Lot 12 – Grade Level 09 – Location (South East Geo. Zone and Headquarter)
Lot 13 – Grade Level 09 – Location (South-South Geo. Zone and Headquarter)
Lot 14 – Grade Level 09 – Location (South West Geo. Zone and Headquarter)
Lot 15 – Grade Level 08 – Location (Northern States)
Lot 16 – Grade Level 08 – Location (Southern States)
Lot 17 – Grade Level 07 – Location (Nationwide)
Lot 18 – Grade Level (Coordinating Consultant) – Location (Northern States)
Lot 19 – Grade Level (Coordinating Consultant) – Location (Southern States)
You Might Also Like
- Surveillance Support Officers Job – NCDC recruitment 2020
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Surveillance Data Clerk Job
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Application And Details
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Data Officers Job
- FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application – Form, Portal Registration
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- DSS Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- Apply For The Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
- Peace Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Now
- Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria – Senior Program Officer Job
- Institute of Human Virology Jobs – DSI 2020/2021
- House Officer Job – University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 – Application Form & Portal Registration Here
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- NIMC Recruitment 2020 – Application Details Here
Eligibility Criteria for a Consultant
- A well-detailed company profile with current office location, email address, and telephone numbers.
- The Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) attached along with Form CAC 2 & 7 (or CAC 1.1)
- Proof of the Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate in the last three years (2018, 2019, and 2020) or the Certificate of Income Tax Clearance valid until 31 December 2020.
- Proof of registration in the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Public Procurement Bureau (PPB) — Expiration by 30 June 2020 as a valid certificate issued by BPP.
- Certificate of Compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), which expires 31 December 2020.
- Present Certificate of Pension Enforcement in accordance with the amended PENCOM Reform Act, 2014, which expires 31 December 2020.
- Present ITF Certificate of Compliance issued by ITF in accordance with Section 6(2) of the ITF Amendment Act 2011, expiring 31 December 2020;
- Accounts audited for the last three financial years (2016; 2017 and 2018).
- List of valid/significant documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully completed/continued over the last five years (e.g., Award Letter, Job Completion Certificates, and so on);
- List of key staff to carry out the work, including photocopies of appropriate academic/professional qualifications; evidence of credit capacity to execute the project by sending a Reference Letter.
All documents must be submitted with a covering/forwarding letter from the Letter Head Paper bearing, among others, the Registration Number (RC) issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No) and email address.
The Company’s Letterhead Paper must bear the names and nationalities of the Company’s directors at the footer, duly signed by an authorized officer of the Company.
Current affidavit disclosure:
that the Business is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt; that the Business has no Director who is an ex-convict in Nigeria or in any other country of a criminal offense relating to fraud or financial dishonesty; whether or not any Commission officer is a former or present Owner, Shareholder or has any monetary interest in the bidder.
That all documents submitted for the bid are valid and accurate in every detail.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible candidates should apply in two (2) neatly bound hard copy sealed envelope clearly labeled “Technical Bid” (Signifying Lot No. at the top right of the envelope) along with a soft copy in PDF format to facilitate the selection process, which is to be addressed to:
The Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission,
Plot 436, Zambezi Crescent,
Maitama District, Abuja.
You Might Also Like