NCDC Data Officers Job
Place/Location: Lagos and FCT
Start Date: 20 April 2020
End Date: 19 October 2020
Job/Employment type: Full time
The Duties of the NCDC Data Officer entail:
- Offering sufficient field support for SORMAS application users to ensure proper use of the platform
- Field-testing of app revisions and updates before deployment
- Making sure outbreak and surveillance data are complete and up to date in the SORMAS platform; as authorized by NCDC
- Troubleshooting issues with project devices and providing real-time assistance and maintenance.
- Handling the SORMAS’ IT helpline to respond to field challenges reported by officers.
- Identifying and reporting data and IT management issues to experts for prompt solutions.
- Compiling and submitting all technical reports of activities conducted by SORMAS IT experts.
- Installing and configuring of SORMAS software and hardware
- Creating and Setting up new users’ accounts as authorized by NCDC
- Offering technical assistance for SORMAS project evaluation and implementation activities.
- Carrying out other duties assigned by the IT Experts and SORMAS National Coordinator
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT support and public health data management
First degree in any related afore-mentioned discipline
Check These Jobs Out
- Surveillance Support Officers Job – NCDC recruitment 2020
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Surveillance Data Clerk Job
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Application And Details
- Management Consultant Job – Independent National Electoral Commission
- FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application – Form, Portal Registration
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- DSS Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- Apply For The Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
- Peace Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Now
- Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria – Senior Program Officer Job
- Institute of Human Virology Jobs – DSI 2020/2021
- House Officer Job – University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 – Application Form & Portal Registration Here
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- NIMC Recruitment 2020 – Application Details Here
- Experience working with Laboratory Information System or Surveillance Information System or Electronic Medical Records devices will be an added advantage.
- Proper understanding of the IDSR method and working DHIS-2 knowledge
- Proficiency in using of Microsoft Office Suite, data analysis, and visualization tools.
- Smooth presentation and report writing skills
- Sound logical and technical reasoning
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to listen to instructions and adhere to strict deadlines
- Proper understanding of patient data confidentiality strategies
- An excellent team player with persuasive communication skills
Qualified and eligible applicants should apply by forwarding their resume and a cover letter pertaining to the job requirements; with regards to the advertisement by email to email@example.com. Ensure using the Job title and the intended assignment state as the email subject, e.g. ‘’Data Officer- Benue State.’’
Note: NCDC will only contact successful candidates to be assigned to the preferred state.
You Might Also Like