NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application – The NDLEA has announced the opening of its portal for recruitment for available positions.
General Requirements For NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested candidates are advised to read this article carefully for successful completion of the application process.
- All applicants are advised to use only forms provided by the NDLEA
- Candidates must be able to read and write and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- Candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for employment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital.
- Candidates must be of good character and have no record of a felon.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial debt.
- Candidates must provide two referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates should be ready to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
You Might Alos Like
- Surveillance Support Officers Job – NCDC recruitment 2020
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Surveillance Data Clerk Job
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Application And Details
- Management Consultant Job – Independent National Electoral Commission
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Data Officers Job
- FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application – Form, Portal Registration
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- DSS Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- Apply For The Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
- Peace Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Now
- Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria – Senior Program Officer Job
- Institute of Human Virology Jobs – DSI 2020/2021
- House Officer Job – University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 – Application Form & Portal Registration Here
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- NIMC Recruitment 2020 – Application Details Here
Interested Candidates Should Take Note
All applicants must have a valid identification means (Voters card, Driving license or international passport.) Candidates are also encouraged to provide meaningful CVs and educational certificates.
How to Apply
To apply, visit the NDLEA Portal and follow the instructions as stated above.
Bookmark this page regular updates on the NDLEA Recruitment.
You Might Also Like