Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021 – The Minister of Police Affairs, Muhammad Dingyadi, had earlier said, in a public statement, that the recruitment of a fresh batch of 10,000 policemen will commence soon. We have curated application details based on past recruitments, for updates, bookmark this page.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
Interested applicants should read this carefully to understand fully, the application process.
Note: Changes may occur subsequently.
- Interested applicant should possess a valid means of identity
- Candidates applying for police constables must have credits in English and Mathematics.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE), or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
READ ALSO – NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
Here is the list of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories:
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
Check These Hot Jobs Out
- Surveillance Support Officers Job – NCDC recruitment 2020
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Surveillance Data Clerk Job
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Application And Details
- Management Consultant Job – Independent National Electoral Commission
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Data Officers Job
- FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application – Form, Portal Registration
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- DSS Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- Apply For The Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
- Peace Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Now
- Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria – Senior Program Officer Job
- Institute of Human Virology Jobs – DSI 2020/2021
- House Officer Job – University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 – Application Form & Portal Registration Here
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- NIMC Recruitment 2020 – Application Details Here
How to Apply
Candidates are directed to apply for NPF Recruitment 2020/2021 via official portal
Candidates should also take note of the following
- Make sure all required documents are made available before initiating the application.
- Candidates are advised to ensure they click the submit button and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- Application must be submitted only once.
- All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
To stay updated on Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020/2021, bookmark this page.
You Might Also Like