The NIMC Recruitment 2020 process has been announced and preparation has commenced. All the details concerning this opening can be found here.
Interested candidates are advised to read this post to the end for a clear insight into the National Identity Management Commission Application process.
For a successful application, follow the steps in the ‘How To Apply’ section and ensure you have all necessary documents in the ‘General Requirements’ section.
Note: The National Identity Management Commission, NIMC Recruitment 2020 is totally free.
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian
- Candidates must not fall below the age of 18
- Education: you much have an o level certificate which much includes a least 5 credit (mathematics and English)WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must not have a criminal record and must be of good character
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Candidates must be free of financial debts
- Candidates must be fit and show a certificate of fitness from a recognized general hospital.
These Jobs Are Still Available For You To Apply
- Surveillance Support Officers Job – NCDC recruitment 2020
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Surveillance Data Clerk Job
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Current Application And Details
- Management Consultant Job – Independent National Electoral Commission
- NCDC recruitment 2020 – Data Officers Job
- FRSC Recruitment 2020 Application – Form, Portal Registration
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- DSS Recruitment 2020 Application And Registration Details
- Apply For The Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2020
- Peace Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Now
- Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria – Senior Program Officer Job
- Institute of Human Virology Jobs – DSI 2020/2021
- House Officer Job – University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 – Application Form & Portal Registration Here
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How To Apply For The NIMC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official Nigerian Navy portal
- Select your interested job opening on the portal
- once you have selected any of the available job openings,
- Read the requirements
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply Now’ and provide details as expressed in the general requirement
Note: Further requirements will be sent by the NIMC. There is no closing date yet for this opportunity, candidates are advised to bookmark this page for live updates.
You Might Also Like