Royal Dutch Shell Plc is a British-Dutch owned oil and gas company; Shell presently operates in 70 countries and produces about 3.7 million barrels of oil per day. The oil company has about 44,000 service stations around the world; In 2018 Royal Dutch Shell had an estimation of 82,000 employees in the United States. The company has employed thousands of people since its inception in 1907 and has become one of the leading oil companies in the world today. Shell oil company started operation in the United States in 1912; Shell makes products like; oils, fuels, and care services. Shell oil company is also known for the exploration, production and refining of petroleum products around the world.
Shell is recruiting for the vacant position below:
Shell Job Title: IT Incident Management Process Analyst.
Location: Houston Texas, United States.
Reference ID: 122721BR_EN
Employment Type: Full Time.
Experience Level: Experienced Professionals.
Work Location: Houston – EP Center Americas
The role of the Incident Management Process Analyst is to assist the manager of the ROC- Regional Operations Center with oversight of all operational activities within the Global Command Center (GCC). He/ she will also be tasked with assisting the ROC manager with management control in the same centre (GCC) in order to ensure reliable and secure operations for Shell IT enterprise.
The Incident Management Process Analyst will be in charge of coordinating activities through specific information flows, procedures, processes and data objects that are in line with the business recommendations and requirements.
Applicants should be experienced in the Incident Management Sector and should be willing and happy to learn new skills and technology in the sector. Applicant should be able to adapt to the inconsistent and the changing world of technology.
- Must be able to work full time in the United States; Must be legally authorized to work for any company in the United States.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Information technology or work experience that is equivalent.
- Versed with operating Service-Now to resolve problems and incident management activities.
- Relevant work experience – 3 years minimum.
- Skilled in ITIL process.
- Demonstrate competence in communication and can deliver presentations to an audience who are technical and business-oriented.
- Skilled in; PowerShell, Python. VB script is preferred.
- Collaborate with workers in all the locations of a similar department to improve delivery and functions, and incident control.
- Create and keep up operational metrics and related reports.
- Build relationships with the Supplier operational teams overall areas, along with overseeing key operational contacts/ escalation points.
- Make proposals to improve operational activities and drive these activities to fulfilment.
- Effectively take part in significant incident gatherings with Shell, supplier and other merchant staff to accelerate the team towards operational restoration.
- Fill in as a GCC ambassador to IT and business partners.
- Fill in as joint technology focal point for 3 global operations centres which incorporate Crestron and Barco solutions. Guarantee consistency of execution of this technology by means of training, documentation and implementation.
- Shell reserves the right to withdraw or amend any of their jobs offers at any time, including days before the closing date advertised.
- Before submitting your application, you are advised to read Shell’s data protection policy. This policy explains what Shell may do with your personal data. Your data may be transferred to Shell companies around the world. However, your data is safe and not used for malicious intents.
- Shell will never ask you for a fee to process your application or consider you for a job. You are advised to stay away from recruiters who demand money in exchange for employment at Shell.
- Shell is a strong participant of E-Verify.
- Shell doesn’t engage in discrimination; Shell is an inclusive company and will employ anyone if they are qualified.
For more information please apply below…