In the visa lottery category, the Australian visa lottery is one of the most searched queries on the internet by intending immigrants mostly from developing or low-income countries. However, your being on this blog article implicitly implies that you are tired of this country and would gladly immigrate to Australia when equipped with the right information.
As a quick disclaimer, the Australian visa lottery program is not offering visa lotteries to foreigners at the moment. Consequently, it is advisable you steer clear of any platform or website presenting you with the offer of an Australian visa lottery. When visa lottery applications are opened by the Australian government, you would be notified immediately.
There are a plethora of Australia visa lottery alternatives and the benefits of living and working in Australia as contained in this article. I advise you to read the article to the end.
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Benefits of living and working in Australia
There are a lot of benefits one would get after migrating to Australia. Some of these benefits include:
- One would get one of the best quality of life with higher wages and salaries compared to most countries.
- Australia has a low crime rate and effective gun control legislation. The safety of lives and properties is of paramount importance and one would benefit immensely from living and working there.
- Availability of top-notch educational system. The tertiary institutions in Australia meet the global educational best practices and are equipped with ultra-modern facilities to facilitate teaching and learning.
- Australia has an outstanding healthcare system with seasoned health workers who are at the helm of affairs in the health facilities.
- Australia is known to be a multicultural nation which is also an opportunity for you to learn mixed cultures.
- The citizenship application process in Australia is fairly simple with simple processing procedures and affordable cost.
- So many Australia cities are ranked as the top liveable destinations globally with beautiful beaches and amazing scenery.
- Australia has an amazing wildlife experience. One can visit the Australian zoo where endangered species of animals are kept in order to avoid extinction and experience the best wildlife exposure.
- The Australian currency is one of the strongest currencies in the world. This implies that no matter the amount an immigrant earns from their job at the end of the month when converted to local currency would bring forth an impressive equivalent with higher value in the home country of the immigrant.
It is worthy of note that 1 United States Dollar equals 1.45 Australian dollars. This means the US dollar is slightly stronger than the Australian dollar.
As a wealthy nation, Australia has a market economy, a high GDP per capita, and a relatively low rate of poverty. In terms of average wealth, Australia ranked second in the world after Switzerland from 2013 until 2018. In 2018, Australia overtook Switzerland and became the country with the highest average wealth. Living in Australia is worth it and the benefits that come with are fantastic.